Saturday, May 9, 2015

hello friday


{ friday night feast }

What do you have planned for this weekend!? We celebrated a friends birthday last night at Rodney's with oysters and wine and it was a really great way to unwind from the week. I have my cousin's baby shower tomorrow and I can't wait to see her cute pregnant belly. And I'll get to spend the entire day with my Momma, so no better way to spend Mother's Day then together! Whatever you have planned, enjoy your self. If you have a chance, try to make it over to High Park to see the cherry blossoms! I would suggest TTC or biking to avoid the traffic. xx

+ + + + + 


The ponytail is fail-proof summer hairstyle


Necessary information for anyone who travels

Essie has a lovely new collection of bridal colors

A great bag that would transition perfectly from spring to summer

A DIY project that reminds me of my sister

And incase you're in search of seriously last minute Mother's Day gift, this cute flower shop has got you covered.


{ a wonderfully scented new candle }

{ adorable pineapple earrings sent home to me from whistler }

{ birthday wishes & beer cheers }

No comments:

Post a Comment