Wednesday, May 20, 2015

wanderlust wednesday


I've been dying to check out the Drake Devonshire Inn and figured I was completely out of luck when I looked up availability and the inn was booked for the entire summer. D and I have out 10 year anniversary coming up this weekend and little did I know that he was busy planning away and using his powers of persuasion to book us a night away. He somehow (I still haven't really heard all the details) managed to score a room at the Inn for Saturday night! We plan on bringing our bikes and checking out some nearby wineries, enjoying a dinner at the hotel restaurant and (fingers crossed) maybe even breakfast in bed! Oh and there's a nearby provincial park with sand dunes right on the water. I cannot wait for this mini getaway and I'm happy to say that my wanderlust will soon be satisfied!







No comments:

Post a Comment