Friday, May 22, 2015

have a wonderful weekend


{ wild daisies }

Happy Friday! What do you have planned this weekend? D and I are planning to spend the weekend exclusively just the two of us and I could not be more excited. We're going to our first Blue Jays game of the season tonight and I can't wait to chow down on a ballpark hot dog and waste away the innings eating peanuts and drinking beer. Then tomorrow, we're headed to Prince Edward County for an overnight at the Drake Devonshire to celebrate out ten year anniversary. I'm nearly bursting at the seams with anticipation. 

Whatever you're up to this weekend, I hope you enjoy yourself. xx

+ + + + + 

Here are some web links if you care to browse...

I loved these adorable wedding moments

The best oils for skin & hair

A different type of whitening kit to get those teethies sparkling

Some beautiful spring make-up tips

Serious snail mail inspiration (personal goal, ace the art of calligraphy)

A cute summer dress

My green thumb has been less than green lately, enter - this list of house plants

A roadmap for Nordstrom's huge sale

Tips for when Momma's no longer around to clean up after you


{ a pretty birthday card for a friend }


{ first bonfire of the summer }


{ sunset on lake simcoe }

No comments:

Post a Comment