Tuesday, May 5, 2015

you're invited



As I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm the maid of honor in a friends wedding at the end of the summer. She's a close friend that grew up next door, a pseudo second sister for me and an adopted third daughter for my mom. Needless to say when news of a wedding came up, my mom and I jumped at the chance to throw her a bridal shower. We're so excited to shower her with love and attention for an afternoon. As planning has gotten underway I knew I wanted to send out invitations but combined with the cost of stamps wanted to find an affordable option that didn't break the budget.

My aunt had sent out baby shower invites recently that were adorable and so I questioned her on where she had gotten them from. I had heard of Vista Print but had never used the site. I browsed their templates, and found this classic and stylish option. The invite is 5"x7" and printed on both sides (the back is black with silver and gold polka dots). I started out just browsing but when there was a discount code I couldn't help but put through an order. 40 invites with envelopes ended up totaling less than $20!

I've got them addressed and ready to go and just can't wait for the party. I hope that when the ladies receive this little piece of snail mail, everyone will share in our excitement and look forward to an afternoon honoring an awesome friend... More party planning fun will come as things start to take shape  


No comments:

Post a Comment