Friday, August 28, 2015

happy weekend


{ last weekend spent poolside }

What are you up to this weekend? I'm taking it easy tonight and am looking forward to getting into bed early. Tomorrow my girlfriend and I are going to cheer on the Blue Jays at their afternoon game, and it's so exciting with how well they've been doing as of late. Then on Sunday we're having some friends over for a BBQ - one of the couples is moving to Michigan soon, so it'll be nice to visit before they take off!

Whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy a really great weekend. xx

+ + + + +

I am admittedly a little obsessed with expiry dates, this answers everything!

I could go for a sugar rush courtesy of Milk Bar

A friend just got engaged(!) and this is my favorite gift for the bride-to-be to get her excited about planning.

My sister is coming into town next week and we've already planned a lunch date here.

I love my new 2016 agenda - super colorful and funky!

A beautiful farmhouse turned into a modern abode

The perfect recipe for sleepy and slow Sunday mornings

Can't wait to add a bit of shimmer to my daily make-up with this shadow stick

6 yoga poses to help you relax


{ stunning view from last weekends dinner at RCYC }


{ happy belated national dog day Jo! }


{ found wedding shoes just in the knick of time! }
{ On sale for $39.99 at Le Chateau }


{ fresh blond & freckles }

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone told you, you look like Charlize Theron?

    ReplyDelete