Monday, August 17, 2015

my biggest beauty insecurity



My biggest insecurity when it comes to my beauty routine are my eyebrows. I remember going to the salon where all the girls in my class got their eye brows done in high school and being told they just couldn't do anything... Talk about destroying any confidence I might have had! It's haunted me ever since. I'm complete intimidated by the idea of drawing in my eyebrows each day but have tried a clear eye brow gel to keep the hairs in place that has worked into my daily routine. I'm excited to try this Clinique styling mousse for my brows. It takes the gel idea to the next step, adding in a tint of color. I'm  hoping it might boost my brow confidence! (ps. I definitely plan on using the expertise of one of the ladies in Sephora to help color match!)

I'm curious, does your daily beauty regime include your brows? I'd love to hear about any products you use!

No comments:

Post a Comment