Wednesday, August 12, 2015

lash extensions


When we stayed with our friends from Vancouver in July I was quick to take advantage of my girlfriend when she offered to do my lashes. She had told me about her job out West I never fully understood the process of applying and the final look of lash extensions. Lucky for me she had put together a little travel kit and can apply lashes pretty much anywhere that has good light. She has quite the set up and I loved watching her get everything ready. She uses precise tweezers to glue mink lashes to your own real lashes. Different lashes give different looks - glam, natural, dramatic. When I heard of how much ladies usually pay for a set of lashes I thought it was an extravagant add for a monthly beauty ritual. But after wearing a set for the past couple weeks (I even still have some lashes on!) I'm completely addicted. Regardless of having make-up or mascara on you look fresh faced with beautiful big, dark lashes. I'll definitely keep this treat in mind for very special occasions. I've even told my bride-to-be friends about them, as they feel and look much more natural than the strip lashes - plus they would last for the honeymoon! 


Would you ever try lash extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment