Thursday, August 27, 2015

hello again

It took me far too long to get around to this little blog this week. It's felt like Friday ever since Tuesday and there's been something going on each night that just keeps me away from blogging. All excuses aside, I was able to finish my Maid of Honor speech last night (with the help of girlfriends, thai food and wine) and I am feeling good about it - still a bit more practice needed. I've committed myself to a one day juice cleanse today which I hope will help to flush me of said wine and thai food and other extravagances that I've been enjoying recently. I found some pretty earrings for the wedding earlier this week and I pick up my dress from the seamstress tonight! Next week will come faster then I can imagine and I can't wait for the upcoming festivities. More to come before week end, but for now, a few songs....





No comments:

Post a Comment