Friday, August 21, 2015

have a great weekend


{ this is where you'll find me this weekend }

What do you have  planned this weekend? We're going to the Royal Canadian Yacht Club for dinner with friends tomorrow night, and I can't wait to sip wine on the big wrap around porch over looking the city. Other then that, I plan on just relaxing by the pool and I need to work at finishing up my maid of honor speech! 

Whatever you have going on, I hope you enjoy yourself. xx


{ the cutest bookends at an antique store on Queen West }


{ the sunniest sun flower }


{ 'french onion soup' pasta at Cafe Bar Pasta }

+ + + + +

And here are a few fun links if you care to browse...

a peek inside celebrity bedrooms

how to repair your summer locks

possible earrings for my bridesmaid accessories

master strategies for public speaking

in case you're thinking about getting away, here are some tips for scoring summer travel deals


the prettiest San Francisco house tour


lovely grey booties

No comments:

Post a Comment