Monday, August 31, 2015

monday music

I've recently moved into my own office at work. And while I miss the hustle and bustle of the open office interactions it's nice to have my own space. One of the differences I've enjoyed most is listening to my music. I've been playing different Songza playlists and love the variety and anticipation of what tune will be next up. Plus, once I'm connected to the wifi, music just streams all day and I don't have to give it any thought.

I know there's a few different applications (Apple Music, Spotify) but I started with Songza and have had no reason to switch... Here are a few of my favorite Songza playlists that are being rotated these days.

Ladies of Summer

Barefoot Beach Chill

Late '90s Rock Relaxation 

Today's Singer-Songwriters

Wistful and Delicate Film Scores

No comments:

Post a Comment