Thursday, January 21, 2016

classpass

Have you heard of ClassPass? D gifted me a free month for Christmas and it kick started me into a new fitness regime. (There was also a deal for $20 off per month for three months, so I really committed myself with four months but I am loving the new schedule). It's a program that's been established in a bunch of major cities in Canada and in the States. Each month, as a member, you have access to thousands of classes at all different gyms around the city - the only limitation is 3 classes at each studio per monthly cycle. It allows my workouts to have variety and be challenging and I don't have to commit myself exclusively to one place.  

This week I did pilates, spinning and yoga and next week I'm doing pilates, spinning, boxing and barre. The instructors have all been very welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful in bettering techniques and encouraging for pushing your limits. 
My body hurts all over and it's such a satisfying feeling knowing I'm pushing myself physically. In the past I have tended to avoid fitness classes, and when I went I wouldn't dare go alone - so this is definitely pushing me out of my comfort zone! 


{ you can scroll through all the classes available on the day of your choice }


{ you're able to filter your class search }


{ you can review your upcoming work out schedule }
{ and see old classes - maybe you had a favorite instructor! }


I'm working out 4-6 times a week and I feeling fantastic. I'm feeling stronger, more energetic, and I don't feel as bad about the occasional indulgence :) 

I'm curious, has the New Year brought a new work out regime or attitude?
I'd love to know what workouts you're digging these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment