Friday, January 8, 2016

happy weekend


{ the most striking frozen waterfall we found on our New Years Day hike }

It's been good getting back into the swing of things. The work week was balanced with a dinner with D's parents before they left town and some workouts which felt great after holiday feasting. 

I'm a bridesmaid for a June wedding and we're getting together with all the entire bridal party tonight - it will be so nice to catch up with everyone. We don't have much else planned for the weekend and I can't wait to relax and finally get rid of my lingering cold. 

Whatever you have planned, enjoy your weekend. xx


{ my parents always have the best Christmas tree }


{ D spoiled me with a few of my favorite scented candles }

+ + + + + 



This has inspired me to try a booze free February

I'd really like to read this book and I fully expect to cry a lot.

I'm dreaming of summer days and how I would wear this dress all the time.

Top and base nail lacquers that were reviewed as some of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment