Saturday, January 23, 2016

happy weekend


{ a pretty little love note for a friend }

What are you up to this weekend? I spent the day at Osler Bluffs Ski Club in Collingwood yesterday. The weather was phenomenal and it was one of the best days of Ontario skiing I've had in a while. It was fun, and slightly painful, breaking in my new equipment!
I have a date at Studio Lagree on Sunday with a girlfriend (wish me luck..hardest workout ever) and plan to relax with D the rest of the weekend. February is getting booked up with fun plans, so I'm going to enjoy this quiet time while I can!

Enjoy your weekend. xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few fun posts from the web...


A hair style I've been wanting to try

A friend made this last weekend and I had to stop myself from eating the entire skillet


Inspirational twists on our go-to morning oatmeal


Bookmarked for the days we will be shopping for kitchen lighting.. 

I loved this woman's story from last month's Toronto Life

I've noticed girls wearing these and they look so cool!

'Great New Podcast', like music to my ears. Commuting is infinitely better with podcasts!

+ + + + +


{ a fisheye selfie from Christmas morning (sleepy eyes and all :) }


{ I loved how this friends birthday parcel turned out }


{ snail mail (how funny is the Turonno postcard!) & new fancy pens } 

 

{ D and I got a new computer for Christmas and we finally got it all set up }
{ the case is the coolest! }


{ tarts from the St. Lawrence market that we brought to a friends place to share }
{ clockwise: lemon, strawberry-rhubarb, key lime, caramel apple }


{ St. Lawrence Market Highlight: these crisp & flavorful apples }

No comments:

Post a Comment