Friday, January 29, 2016

hello weekend!


{ weekday baking: chopped chocolate for banana brownies }
(they were shamefully devoured too quickly to photograph!)

What do you have planned for this weekend? We're meeting my Dad for lunch at La Societe tomorrow and I can't wait to warm up with a coffee - it always feels like you've escaped to Paris in their dining room. Then on Sunday I'm headed out to shop for bridesmaid dresses for the June wedding I'm in. I love what the bride has in mind and am excited to see what we decide on. 

+ + + + + 


My new red boots (that I'm completely obsessed about!)



I plan on making my first gluten free cake next week, I'm going to try this recipe.

A dress I picked up for my April Vegas adventure

I'm dying to check out this new-to-Toronto store

Very cool new, upcoming Ikea collection


{ beauty haul at Anthropologie + a new kitchen candle that smells divine }


{ hair ties that don't give you pony tail creases! }


{ hair savior: hydrating mask that has brought my hair back to life }


{ a completely indulgent pedicure at Ritual }

No comments:

Post a Comment