Wednesday, April 13, 2016

happy (early) weekend


{ a pretty card for the bride-to-be }

It's hard to believe this weekend has already arrived. I remember the excitement and butterflies I felt booking my trip months ago. I've spent too much time deliberating over what outfits to pack and the girly group-chats have been non stop for weeks. I'm thankfully feeling back to myself and have a busy day of wrapping up loose ends at work (+ a nail appointment!). I'm looking forward to cocktails and lounging by the pool and finally experiencing Las Vegas for myself! 

Whenever your weekend begins and whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy yourself. xx

+ + + + + 

A few links from the web....

I'd love to try this recipe - anything to make me feel less guilty about pancakes ;)

A fun phone case for the summer

Warm weather staple that literally look good with everything

A classic indulgence that reminds me of Parisian cafes

Goal: check off one of these destinations this year

An laugh inducing lip sync battle

I'd love to try parachute sheets



{ D's choices for a fun beer taste test last saturday }


{ not complaining about a surprise dinner at Lee }


{ happy belated birthday to the beautiful bachelorette, time to go celebrate in Vegas! :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment