Tuesday, April 19, 2016

holy guacamole



I work in a small office of ladies and there are always several snack breaks throughout the day. During the holiday, it's treats galore, but we do our best to have healthier options around for the rest of the year to share when the afternoon slumps hit (or atleast small quantities of unhealthy treats...). This guacamole from the local grocer is my recent go-to. I substitute tortilla chips with low calorie, fat free rice crackers that are super crunchy and we can easily go through a small tub in one sitting. The guac is super smooth and flavorful and doesn't have any preservatives. When handmade just isn't an option, this is my favorite!

[ Disclaimer: I have a bag of trail mix & a small tub of gummy bears in my drawer right now  too! ]

I'd love to know, what are you're healthy go-to snacks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment