Friday, April 22, 2016

happy weekend


{ vegas selfie }

What are you up to this weekend? D surprised me with a reservation tonight at a Greek restaurant I've been dying to check out. We're going to go see the Jungle Book tomorrow and plan to keep it low key before our 10k run on Sunday morning! We're praying for good weather and a quick finish time :) Wish us luck...

+ + + + + 




I'll take one of each please, for the most epic pool party ever!


We're spending an overnight in Van enroute to Kelowna in June and I'd love to stay here 


+ + + + + 

I was a little sleepier then usual this week, but for good reason. The bachelorette in Vegas was more fun then I could have imagined and we all had such a great time together. I didn't take many blog-worthy photos, but here's a little peek if you care to see....


{ a beautiful flower garden in ceasars palace}


{ dinner at Rose.Rabbit.Lie }


{ American Must-Eat: In-N-Out cheeseburgers + choco shakes }


{ supergas (ie. italian converse) + miller lite }


{ the most elegant shopping mall ever }


{ the maid-of-honor surprised us with the sweetest gift bags (heart shaped sunnies included) }


{ a vegas worthy manicure from HMP }
{ PSA: Jaclynn gives the best gel manicures }

No comments:

Post a Comment