Saturday, October 6, 2012

beauty tip: mascara


When I realized I was getting close to the end of the tube of my favorite mascara - Diorshow, I remembered a tip that I had previously heard. If you heat up the bottle, it thins out what's left in the tube and makes the application must smoother. I've been running mine under hot water for about 45 seconds before applying and it's resulted in thick, long black lashes!

Once this bottle runs dry I have decided to give Maybelline Volum'Express a try! If it's good enough for the make-up artists of New York Fashion week, it's god enough for me!

Do you have a specific brand of mascara you swear by? Are you into trying different colors of mascara?
I've been wanting to try blue mascara! Oh, and not together but maybe even this glittery liquid liner?!

No comments:

Post a Comment