Monday, October 29, 2012

working girl accessories


{ sleek & modern travel mug }


{ a friendly lunch bag }


{ mustache push-pins to keep my endless "to-do" lists organized }

During my job search today I was temporarily side tracked by the adorable office and "working girl" accessories from CB2. This home decor store is a sister store of Crate & Barrel, geared to younger adults, which sort of explains why I find such a large amount of the inventory so beautifully stylish. While we definitely will revisit the site when we're apartment shopping, I was inspired by the work related accessories. In hopes of saving some easy money, I will be bringing my own coffee and packing a homemade lunch most days so these are perfect for daily use. 
Unfortunately, in order to bring my homemade coffee and lunch to work, I need a job... Time to check out of dream land and get back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment