Tuesday, October 23, 2012

goals


As I've mentioned before, the days of traveling are over and the job search has officially started. While I am so excited to get started on this new chapter of my life, it is totally intimidating. I haven't been on the job search in a long time and I was having a tough time pinpointing a starting point. Toronto is a big city with endless opportunity, I just didn't know how to grasp it in a way that benefits me. I was browsing Pinterest last night and came across a goal list and it was an idea that really clicked with me. I stopped by Michaels for a few supplies today and came up with what you see below. The idea of setting both weekly and monthly goals seems do-able. Another part of making my goal lists that I think is important to mention, is setting goals that are attainable. I set goals that are realistic and that I feel I can accomplish in the timelines chosen. While the idea of living at home, unemployed doesn't seem too great, I don't think I'd be feeling any better about things if I wasn't able to accomplish any of the goals I set. The job search is daunting but I think I've found a way to start off that will hopefully lead to success!


Do you set goals for yourself? Would you ever make a goal list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment