Monday, May 13, 2013

great brows


Well groomed eyebrows are one of those daily prep items that I feel may be often overlooked, but personally, I feel well shaped eyebrows add such a subtle, natural beauty to an everyday look.

I was inspired by this little feature and finally made my way into Sephora this weekend. I asked for assistance - it was my first time doing so, and I'm sad I waited to long to speak with someone - the girls are great. The Sephora line of products has a clear eyebrow gel (not shown online), and while it sounds a little nutty, it really helps keep my unruly brows in line. I'm a fan so far!

While we're on a beauty break, I also picked up Nars' tinted moisturizer that I'm already madly in love with. It gives nice coverage and doesn't feel too heavy, exactly what I was looking for in a new summer make up regime. Plus it has SPF 30! Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment