Sunday, May 19, 2013

saturday in pictures

My Dad and I had a father-daughter date Saturday and spent the morning together downtown. It was just the two of us and we had a great morning. Here's a look at what we got up to...


{ Exploring the back alleyways near our new house }

{ House shopping at West Elm in Liberty Village }

{ Arguably the best brunch spot in Toronto... Eats at Mildred's Temple Kitchen }

{ The biggest soap fortune cookie I've ever seen... Well, the only soap fortune cookie I've ever seen }

{ But the soap store actually had some amazingly delicious scents }


{ A Balzac's iced latte to keep us going for the shopping ahead - definitely my new summer drink }

{ Pulling over to look at menu's - like father like foodie daughter :) }

{ Sweet summer wedges - a perfect shoe to stylishly explore the city }

{ Weird but awesome }

Not pictured, but I'm so excited about my new BIKE! I pick it up this week and will be sure to share some photos later in the week :) I'm starting to feel like a real city-dweller!

No comments:

Post a Comment