Thursday, May 30, 2013

rock lobster


I have regular dinner dates with some girlfriends from university and we ended up at Rock Lobster for our most recent date a couple weeks ago. We are all food lovers and had been wanting to try this seafood haven for a while. The restaurant is located on the Ossington strip and has a casual, laid back vibe. The massive seafood bar is one of the first things you see when you walk in and the lobster, shrimp and oysters are all piled high. I had a tough time picking what I wanted to eat and was so happy when I realized I was with some good sharers :) We went lobster heavy on our dish choices which ended up being a very smart decision. Everything was super tasty and the lobster tail caesar was a deliciously unique highlight.






The Eats:

{ Steak Tartare with Lobster and homemade potato chips }

{ Lobster Roll }

{ Lobster Poutine }

No comments:

Post a Comment