Tuesday, May 14, 2013

planning stages

{ My OCD kicking in - trying to plan every last detail }

{ Since my memory tends to fail me, lists are in abundance }


{ We sat down this week and picked our paint colors. Beer definitely made the process easier }

 My brain has been running non-stop thinking about our new place. I'm trying to organize what we have and what we need, so that we can get settled quickly once we move and just really focus on enjoying the summer downtown. We go in Thursday to take some measurements then the bigger furniture will be ordered! Booking my first furniture delivery - I'm starting to feel like a big kid! Definitely really, super excited about June 1st approaching so quickly. I'll share more design details as they unfold and we have some awesome DIY projects that we'll get finished this weekend and I'll share next week - so check back for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment