Wednesday, March 18, 2015

a note for my future self

Parenting - one of those topics that everyone seems to have something to say or has advice to contribute, whether you have a brood of little ones or your a single gal currently without any kids at all.
During my daily commute or reading of blogs or recalling of childhood memories, I'll make mental notes to myself - reminding myself of a kind way in which a mother communicated to her child or noting something that didn't seem so positive. I do recognize and respect that parenting is one of those responsibilities where everything changes when it becomes a reality.

While I still have lots of time to work on my parenting approach, I do hope I remember this idea for when we have a little one. The cutest, the fancy attire is my favorite part.


No comments:

Post a Comment