Friday, March 20, 2015

happiest weekend

{ grapefruit margaritas at a girlfriends }

How has your week been? I've been anxiously working at getting everything done in the office and at home before we leave on vacation. During the hectic rush that sets in when preparing for a trip, I took time to enjoy two dinners with some girlfriends. It was so lovely taking the time to unwind and catch up. Oh, and I know I'm the last one to the party, but I got Uber! 

Well, we finally leave for Jamaica tomorrow! We will finish packing tonight and be on our way in the morning. 

Whatever you are up to, have a great weekend. And as of today, Happy Spring!

{ beautiful turquoise earrings }

{ sunday nights sausage fest at the saint tavern }

{ my valentine's day card that hangs over my bedside table }

{ last friday night, unwinding at bellwoods }

No comments:

Post a Comment