Friday, March 6, 2015

tgif


{ these tulips are a desperately needed reminder that spring is around the corner }

You know those weeks where Tuesday morning feels like it should be 5pm on Friday? It was one of those weeks... Once I realized it was going to be draining, D and I planned a date night on Friday. We're headed to a new little Italian place in the Junction and its amazing how making seemingly normal plans helped me make it through the rest of the week. I also find comfort in knowing, that even after all this time, a simple date with D is plenty incentive to keep me going :) Other then dinner at a friends tomorrow, I hope to lay low and relax after a tough week.

Whatever you have planned, have yourself a lovely weekend! xx

+ + + + +


The next book I plan on reading

A sexy bra

Creative uses for leftover coffee beans

A lovely Brooklyn pad

At home chef things-to-do: master these sauces

Useful tips for a long week

I think I'm going to start taking a daily vitimin

I'm tempted to replace our couch pillows with a few of these stripes, and then some more stripes



{ childhood memory of the taste of strawberry milk }


{ a surprise treat from D}
{ we're completely hooked on Stance socks after receiving some at Christmas! }


{ summer concert reminder when this came on Songza (solo dance party ensued) }


{ addicted to my new lunch hour ritual }


{ birthday cake for my dad's birthday}
{ this weeks flavors: maple bacon and tahitian vanilla }

No comments:

Post a Comment