Wednesday, March 11, 2015

wanderlust wednesday



Miami is one of those destinations that I've been a little undecided on. I went about five years ago with my sister for a weekend birthday getaway and we had a blast, the beach was beautiful but boy was it expensive. There was mega fun to be had but it felt you had to have mega bucks to spend. I came across the Freehand Miami, a hostel just up the road from the beach, and it was the perfect answer to an affordable trip to Miami! I could picture booking a group room for a bachelorette getaway, or staying in a private king room for a beach weekend with D. The hostel has great suggestions for local shopping, food and different ways to experience Miami - they have bikes to rent too!  I have nothing against a place with a beach as beautiful as Miami, and it's only a short flight away, definitely will keep the Freehand in mind for future trips. 









No comments:

Post a Comment