Tuesday, March 10, 2015

new beauty: hair-do's


I picked up two new products at the drugstore recently with a desire to improve my blow-out skills. Both items were less then $10, so not a break-the-bank addition to a beauty routine. Here's my report!

Marc Anthony Volumizing Blow Out Cream: You apply this to combed, damp hair - it has a creamy texture and a little goes a long way so your hair isn't weighed down - that's not the end goal after all. I then section off my hair into five sections and use a barrel brush to dry my hair. It takes more time then usual, but the end result is worth the tired arms.

Tresemme No Frizz: I use this as a finishing spray after a blow out. It adds shine and keeps any stray fly-aways in place. It's also great on mornings when your hair isn't fresh - I will pull my hair back into a ponytail and the spray adds a sleek shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment