Friday, March 13, 2015

happy weekend


{ smokey s'mores at the People's Eatery }

After a busy week, I'm looking forward to this weekend. We're headed to the Eaton's Centre tomorrow to pick-up some last minute trip necessities - I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I've already started laying out clothes for packing. Saturday night we plan on staying in and cooking dinner with friends, drinking wine and playing games. Then on Sunday we're taking D's little cousins to see Cinderella and I'm secretly really looking forward to it - there's something about Disney magic that never gets old.

What ever you have planned, I hope you have a great weekend! xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few fun links from the web...

The cutest pink one piece

Beautiful vacation photos from Hawaii

Could it be true?!...Healthy peanut butter cups

A lovely Toronto condo

I'm planning on picking up this hair-saving cream for post-ocean swims

This would make an adorable desk lamp

Super useful tool for cooking and following new recipes

Fresh white sheets with a fun pop of color



{ new books to read on the beach }


{ trying to decide what shoes to pack }


{ homemade pistachio + coconut + cranberry bark }


{ a candle with a scent that reminds me of summer }


{ 'beats by bentley' }

No comments:

Post a Comment