Thursday, March 5, 2015

beach garb



As I've mentioned, I've got total vacation brain. What better excuse to take advantage of Shopbop's biggest sale of the year then with shopping for an upcoming trip! I'd love to sport any of the below pieces beachside while enjoying the sunshine and a cold drink. 

I'm curious - what are your fashion essentials for a trip to the beach??

PS. (Not-so) Fun Fact... this morning as I was looking for something, I came upon my passport and quickly opened it up. I was very surprised to find my passport is expired! I was shocked with panic which was followed by a feeling of relief - I can't imagine if I had only realized that the night before we left! I've filled out my application, gotten updated photos and plan on spending my Friday afternoon at the passport office!














No comments:

Post a Comment