Thursday, April 23, 2015

a blog worth bookmarking


I don't know about you but I have a long list of blogs book marked in my iPhone safari, some that I faithfully return to daily, some that are perfect when I'm in need of a fashion fix, a few that always fulfill my need for culinary inspiration  and a rare few that I check back in with simply because the blogger is such an engaging writer. My latest find, Ooh Nikita, Don't Call It A Mom Blog.
Similar to a couple of the other mommy/lifestyle blogs I read, even though I don't have a bebe of my own, I feel so at home in their space. Nikita is energetic and witty and I find her writing style so enjoyable. Her posts are relevant and relatable, and inspiring for any girl looking for some wisdom and inspiration. A new mom worth envying, she stays true to herself as she navigates and embraces 'mommydom'.

Next time you're looking to get lost in a blog, head over to Ooh Nikita.  And if her writing style doesn't get you hooked, her adorably cute baby Beau is sure to keep you coming back for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment