Friday, April 24, 2015

have a great weekend

{ a pop of color in the kitchen }

What fun do you have planned for the weekend? I have a massage booked for tomorrow morning and I cannot wait for an hour of total relaxation. Then on Sunday D's mom is in town and we're gathering with family. It's been since Christmas since we saw her, so I'm so looking forward to a nice visit. 

...Also, how nuts has this weather been over the past week!!? We had sunshine and warmth and then yesterday it was snowing! I have my fingers crossed that we might have some consistent spring-like temperatures ahead of us. 

Enjoy your weekend! xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few fun links from around the web...

Do you have a work uniform (made perfect sense when compared to the male alternative)

Tips for how to rock the casual sandal

I've been a DiorShow faithful, but I'm looking for something new


A few easy arrangements to brighten up your home



This recipe might just need to be taste-tested this weekend

{ weeknight made better by boyfriend made pasta }

{ celebratory dinner for one of my best (and super smart) friends :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment