Thursday, April 2, 2015

happy easter


{ the sweetest little easter cookies } 

This week has really flown by, I've been busy catching up on work but lucky for us we came back to a short week! We're going to Oakville tomorrow to visit with good friends we haven't seen in a while and I can't wait to catch-up over some wine. On Saturday we're headed to the country for an Easter dinner with family. And I'm hoping to tackle the mountain of laundry and get the house sorted back to normal on Sunday. 

D and I have also started this long weekend tradition where we drink mimosas in the morning. It's something small, but I look forward to it and it makes that day off feel extra special. I would recommend it to all :)

Have yourself a very happy Easter!

+ + + + +

Here are a few links from around the web...

Insider gossip about the most exclusive Hollywood hangout

Lovely and affordable spring must-have's

A refreshing cocktail recipe

An adorably fun  studio tour 

I've been using this on double duty to add a little shimmer to my eyelids

In case you're still looking for brunch ideas for this weekend



{ proud family moment: my cousin selling out of his hand crafted furniture at the One of a Kind Show }


{ a lovely scented candle in a vintage glass dish }


{ a tiny hermit crab from the beach }

No comments:

Post a Comment