Friday, April 17, 2015

cheers

{ a cute card for my cousin's baby charlie }

Hello weekend, how I lovingly accept and welcome you with arms wide open. It's been a tough, long week. But you know what - a lot of other people had hard weeks too, and me complaining about mine isn't going to help anything! It's the weekend, time to unwind with friends and enjoy ourselves! A positive outlook and attitude can change everything. 

What do you have planned for this weekend? We were out with friends tonight and spent the night laughing over drinks. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding show (with a bride-to-be friend), having a lobster lunch and then D's dad is in town overnight. A packed full, busy weekend - but always enjoyable when spent with people you love. 

Whether you have relaxation or fun ahead of you this weekend, enjoy yourself! xx

{ is this not the sweetest little dude in time out, or what? }

{ changing up my brushing routine with all natural toothpaste }

Here are a few fun links from around the web...

I really want to see this movie

The coolest table top ipad holder

Seasonal phone cases, who's with me? I'd love this one for summer

This book seems like a kitchen necessity

A bookmark-worthy beauty DIY


Picked up these napkins for a summer bridal shower I'm hosting, aren't they pretty?

The cutest spring espadrilles

An easy craft to book mark for a rainy day

No comments:

Post a Comment