Tuesday, February 2, 2016

spicy honey



Two of our close friends are crazy hot sauce enthusiasts. During our holiday shopping I came across small batch handmade hot sauces made in Brooklyn at the Old Faithful Shop. We picked up the Sriracha and Spicy Honey, both in the cutest squeeze bottles. Paired together in a box it made the best gift that was a huge hit. I can't say I'm the biggest hot sauce fan but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to try the spicy honey. 
When we recently visited with them for dinner and they served cornbread, I immediately asked for the spicy honey! Drizzled over warm cornbread with melted butter, it was absolutely delicious. The honey is sweet with a warm heat and I really had to restrain myself from eating the entire skillet.  



Also... this. It would be the ultimate addition to cheese plate. I can just taste it drizzled over pear and pecorino. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment