Monday, February 15, 2016

a short week


{ a lush green corner at Reunion Island Coffee on Roncy }

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend. D and I spent part of the weekend in Orangeville with a group of friends. We braved the freezing -30 weather on Saturday and went skiing and then cozied up with dinner and drinks after wards. 

On Sunday night D took me for a fancy Valentine's dinner at Buca Yorkville. We enjoyed a 14 course, seafood heavy that was delicious and creative and decadent. It was such a treat!

We spent the Family Day holiday sleeping in, binge eating pancakes and enjoying a dinner out with my parents. It was a lovely end to a wonderful weekend.


{ a cocktail glass that makes any drink more enjoyable }


{ valentine's treats for friends }


{ coffee ice cream with orange and almond biscotti }


{ personalizing my office with a new framed print }


{ our seafood salumi board from Buca Yorkville }


{ my forever valentine <3 }

No comments:

Post a Comment