Thursday, February 4, 2016

valentines assistance

{ via Quince Flower's Instagram }

Valentine's has somehow snuck-up and is now just over a week away. Everyone celebrates the day differently, but I love the opportunity to do a little something for those special people in your life whether it be a boyfriend, best friend or sister.
This year D is taking me to Yorkville for dinner at a fancy restaurant and we're sitting at the chef's table. I can't wait to sip on a cocktail and watch the chefs at work!
I'm still on the lookout for a perfect gift and have been scouring the internet for ideas and inspiration. Here are some of my favorite Valentine's themed ideas that I've come across....

Here is a fun foodie gift guide for anyone you want to spoil on the 14th. I love the gin and edible cookie dough!

I love Joanna's Valentine's three ways - I'd recreate the day three times over just as an excuse to go on all three dates!

If you're planning on staying in, Camille Style's has planned out a fool-proof dinner menu that's sure to impress. I'm book marking the mussel recipe to try soon.

These candy filled test tubes would be a simple DIY and are sure to make any friend feel extra sweet!

If you're all about the classic handwritten love note, these printable valentines are perfect.

If all else fails - a bottle of real champagne is sure to impress (plus February 15th is a holiday for us Ontarians, so you can sleep off any grogginess!)



No comments:

Post a Comment