Friday, February 5, 2016

one month down



January has come and gone, and I'm feeling confident that I've started the year off in a healthy and active way. I started my ClassPass on January 4th and hit my one month mark on Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email informing me that my 16 classes added up to 800 active minutes!
For the monthly fee I pay, I'm averaging just under $5 a class, which compared to the $20+ per class that the studios would typically charge, the program really feels like a bargain.

I've found a group of studios nearby to my office that I'm really loving:
Moksha - yoga
Studio Lagree - pilates
Studio KO - boxing
Quad - spinning
CYKL - spinning
Barreworks - barre

My goal for February is to attend 20 classes and try out at least one new studio!.


No comments:

Post a Comment