Tuesday, February 9, 2016

all in one piece



I might have mentioned it here on the blog, but mid April I'm headed to Vegas for a friends bachelorette party!! I'm leaving the planning to the other bridesmaids, some of who are Vegas-veterans and have been told to prepare for epic pool parties during the day. I would not in any way classify my wardrobe as Vegas-ready so I'm hoping to pick up a few pieces for the trip. In terms of a bathing suite, I'm looking for something that is worthy of a Vegas pool party (whatever that means) but also something that I feel comfortable and confident in (a seemingly impossible task when bathing suit shopping..). Last but not least, I want something that I can get a lot of wear out of lake side during the later summer months.

Here are a few different styles I've found that I'd love to try on! I could see accessorizing with a cool necklace and cover up too!

Any tips for a first-timer in Vegas?!









No comments:

Post a Comment