Thursday, February 25, 2016

happy weekend


{ purple wildflowers keeping our bedroom fresh }

I've kicked the weekend off early with a day of skiing in Collingwood - doesn't get much better! Thankfully I have a massage booked for Saturday morning to help ease the pain of a day in ski boots. I have zero other plans and can't wait to sleep in and take it easy. Whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy your weekend. xx
+ + + + +

Here are a few links from around the web...

A pale pink bag that would be lovely for everyday wear


I'm dying to catch up on this show

A beautiful DIY project I'd love to try

White leather sneakers perfect for spring and summer

Adorable cacti that I wouldn't be able to kill ;)

Spring fashion trends from a bonafide New Yorker




{ my little sister celebrated her 26th this week! }


{ pappardelle with chicken bolognese }

No comments:

Post a Comment