Thursday, September 24, 2015

a classic tote



On my daily commute to work I tend to accumulate a very full purse. Once I've gathered my thermos, lunch snacks, book and agenda - I'm in need of a tote bag to carry it all, a small side bag just isn't going to cut it. The Longchamp Le Pliage is a very popular choice of women here in Toronto and I think arguably world wide. It has that chic, simple french design yet it's utility is just as useful as it's looks - leave it to the Parisians to figure it all out. I have a playful purple version that a friend got me in London and I have lovingly worn it out to the point that there are small holes. I'd love this black on black version as a replacement, it would blend into my work wear aesthetic and just as easily double as a weekend getaway bag.

Do you have a beloved tote bag? Another great alternative.

1 comment:

  1. i love the transport tote from Madewell (https://www.madewell.com/ca/madewell_category/BAGS/totes/PRDOVR~B2427/B2427.jsp)
    it's a bit expensive but it's lasted me for years and it is a classic style

    ReplyDelete