Wednesday, September 2, 2015

high gloss



I have to admit that with the upcoming wedding on Friday my mind is racing a million miles a minute. I'm practicing my maid of honor speech every opportunity I get and running over the schedule of events in my head trying to make sure I've remembered everything I need to do. Luckily I managed to sort out my beauty concerns last week. I've decided on a pulled back chignon as a hair style and found the perfect lip color after numerous trips to Sephora. This Dior lipgloss has the perfect tint of natural pink and is super glossy. It stays put when you apply it and is long lasting for a gloss. I tried on a few different lipstick colors but preferred the wear of a gloss because my lips are quick to dry up and crack. I think this will work perfectly for the special occasion and will transition perfectly for everyday use afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment