Tuesday, September 8, 2015

well that was quite the weekend


I got to enjoy an extra day off this labor day weekend and oh what a wonderful weekend it was. One of my best friends got married, my sister came home and I celebrated my 27th birthday with family and friends. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with love and happiness right now, so I'll leave it to the photos to do the talking, here are a few photos if you care to take a look...


{ love lock photo after my birthday dinner at Cluny in the Distillery District }


{ best way to start my birthday, a ceasar at Hopgoods Foodliner }


{ the sweetest cactus necklace from a best friend }



{ came home Saturday to the best surprises }


{ maple + rosemary soft serve }


Oh, and this happened!!! One of my first friends from secondary school asked me to be a bridesmaid! She's marrying her sweetheart next summer and I cannot wait for the fun that awaits us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment