Friday, September 18, 2015

hello weekend


{ the cheese-iest grilled cheese sandwiches with loads of mustard}

TGIF! It's been a very busy week, so I'm looking forward to weekend fun. Work kept me on my toes, and I had a couple of successful meetings, so while a little hectic, it left me feeling accomplished. I took yesterday off and boated over to the Toronto Islands for a day in the sun. It was a welcome change up to the typical 'work day'. 
D and I have a date night planned tonight, including checking out the Drake General Store Warehouse sale (his idea..!). I've booked a relaxing pedicure at HMP for tomorrow morning and am meeting up with girlfriends to celebrate a birthday and engagement. Then D and I will be touring friends and family along Roncesvalles to check out the Polish Festival for the rest of the weekend. I plan on consuming my weight in perogies, and hope the weather holds up for some social beers in the backyard. 

Whatever you get up to, I hope you enjoy yourself and these final days of summer. xx


{ sunny sunflowers to celebrate the lingering warm days }


{ the September issue }


{ gluten free treats for a friend (that he was forced into sharing) }


{ just blogging with Obama }


No comments:

Post a Comment