Tuesday, September 29, 2015

countdown to the weekend


{ bedroom mantle re-vamped with a new decal }

Happy Tuesday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and that your week got off to a great start yesterday. This week totally feels like a countdown to the weekend - we're headed to Muskoka for a good friends wedding on Lake Joseph and I cannot wait to see all the fall colors and dip my toes in the lake. I'm catching up with my friend tonight who's back fresh from her honeymoon and I can't wait to hear about their adventure! It's a busy week but in an exciting way, and I'm very much looking forward to ending it off with a terrific celebration. 

Here are a few photos from recent days if you care to take a look...


{ drake general store warehouse sale steal, fig + vetiver candle }


{ tagged along for a park date with this little cutie }


{ 416 Snack Bar's version of dunk-a-roos }




{ we cheered the headed-to-the-playoffs Blue Jays victory on Saturday! }


{ the prettiest light installation }


{ sunday morning run + extra butter coffee + village juicery }


{ wedding prep with a friend, deciding on earrings for Saturday }

No comments:

Post a Comment