Friday, September 11, 2015

a new coat

As I've mentioned before, I'm a little obsessed with coats. There's something so sleek about the way a well fitted coat can tie together an outfit. I'm on the look out for a grey or camel coat to add to my collection this fall and these three Club Monaco styles have caught my eye. They all offer something a little different.



{ 1 }
{ a classic cut with a sharp leather trimmed zip }


{ 2 }
{ a modern twist on tradition + a very cool collarless look }



{ 3 }
{ a rich dark grey color + a simple yet elaborate wrap collar }

I'd love to know which you like best, let me know in the comments!

Update: After visiting Club Monaco earlier this week, Option 1 won out! It's hanging in my closet and I can't wait for cooler weather that warrants it being broken in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment