Tuesday, September 15, 2015

a new camera


This year for my birthday D surprised me with a Fujifilm Instax camera. A friend had one at her party earlier in the summer and I remember raving about how cool I thought it was! I guess D was paying attention because I had sort of forgotten about it until he brought it out last weekend! This portable little camera is so fun and it brings my photography to life. I love my digital Canon camera but I rarely end up having the prints developed.  The film pops right out of the camera after capturing a shot and it also had neat features - like self timer for great group shots, double exposure so that you can superimpose two images and bulb exposure to allow for long exposure times. Each new film cartridge has ten slides and costs about $12. I've carried the camera almost every where with me since my birthday and it'll be such a fun way to continue capturing memories. We've started a collection of photos on a bulletin board in the back hall and I hope that all of our friends and families beautiful faces are posted up there soon! 







And as if the polaroid camera wasn't cool enough, D found these custom camera straps from the local Roncy shop Muttonhead

No comments:

Post a Comment