Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a better snooze


D and I have been on our yoga kick for about two weeks now and we're really enjoying it. It's been more physically straining than I expected, but am totally on board with and it's just such a relaxing way to unwind regardless of the time of day. We recently did a honey flow class and I so enjoyed the "honey" part of the class, where we spent 30 minutes falling into a deep state of relaxation, learning to 'let go'.
That being said, last night as I was hitting the sheets, my mind was whirling with anxiety about a job interview coming up. I went to bed and was unable to unwind and ended up barely catching any Z's. I was excited to come across these yoga poses you can do in bed. Will definitely have to try these the next time I'm trying to relax and reach that deep sleep.

Do you have trouble sleeping? Any secret tips or trusted methods that help you fall into a deep sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment