Monday, January 21, 2013

sweaty betty

{ My Sweaty Betty gear that kept me comfy and warm throughout our trip }

When D and I were in Europe, we experienced much colder weather than expected during the beginning of our trip. Other than leggings, I didn't pack any type of lounge wear; cue a "mandatory" trip to Harrods. I ended up buying a long sleeve shirt and lounge pants from a line called Sweaty Betty. I've been a fan of Nike goods for working out but Sweaty Betty is the best when it comes to loungewear. It's honestly the softest and coziest "comfy clothes" I've ever had. They're based out of the UK and we can only order online here in Canada but they have a wonderful interactive website that I found really inspiring to go and get active. Check the website out and shop their goods HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment